Through Win-win11, alongside its sub-pages, and the Win-win11 App, Win-win11 works separate entryways through which it offers cricket based, football based, b-ball based, volleyball based, hockey based and kabaddi and so forth based online winwin games. Win-win11 as utilized in this will be understood as an aggregate reference to Win-win11 and the Win-win11 App. It is a gaming app where games are played on strategies and skills of a person. Win-win11 provides 100% winning chances to its users. However, the win might be in form of different considerations such as cash/cashback/discount coupons/redeemable points etc.
B. Win-win11 will be qualified for altering these Terms and Conditions, rules, guidelines and terms of utilization alluded to in this or gave by Win-win11 comparable to any Win-win11 Services, whenever, by posting the equivalent on Win-win11. Utilization of Win-win11 establishes the user's acknowledgment of such Terms and Conditions, rules, guidelines and terms of utilization alluded to in this or gave by Win-win11 corresponding to any Win-win11 Services, as might be changed every once in a while. Win-win11 may, at its sole caution, additionally advise the User of any change or adjustment in these Terms and Conditions, rules, guidelines and terms of utilization alluded to thus or gave by Win-win11, by method for sending an email to the User's registered email address or posting notifications in the User accounts. The User may then exercise the choices gave in such an email or notification to show rejection of the adjusted Terms and Conditions, rules, guidelines and terms of utilization alluded to in this or gave by Win-win11. On the off chance that such alternatives are not practiced by the User inside the time span endorsed in the email or notification, the User will be esteemed to have acknowledged the changed Terms and Conditions, rules, guidelines and terms of utilization alluded to in this or gave by Win-win11.
C. Certain Win-win11 Services being given on Win-win11 might be dependent upon extra rules and guidelines set down in that regard. To the degree that these Terms and Conditions are conflicting with the extra conditions set down, the extra conditions will win.
D. Win-win11 provides 100% winning to its users and it is the only gaming platform that does that. Thus, making a copy of the same with same strategy shall be violation of this clause and thus make the user/offender for liable for compensation for more than Rs. 10,00,000/- (INR) and also for permanent termination of his account or for any other legal measures/litigations.
E. Win-win11 may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
1. Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Win-win11 or Win-win11 Platform Services; 2. Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Win-win11 Platform Services; 3. Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User; 4. Move or remove any content that is available on Win-win11 Platform; 5. Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account; 6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Win-win11 Platform; 7. Offer discounts to its users in form it deems fit. All such discounts shall be credited in the account of the user under separate tags/names. 8. Revise or make additions and/or deletions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event; 9. Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts herein under to any entity (post such assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids) 10. In the occasion any User breaks, or Win-win11 sensibly accepts that such User has broken these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or inappropriately utilized Win-win11 or the Win-win11 Services, Win-win11 may, at its sole and outright carefulness, and with no notification to the User, confine, suspend or end such User's entrance to all or any piece of Win-win11 Contests or the Win-win11 Platform, deactivate or erase the User's account and all related data on the account, erase any substance posted by the User on Win-win11 and further, make technical and legal strides as it considers necessary. 11. If Win-win11 charges its Users a platform fee in respect of any Win-win11 Services, Win-win11 shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or Win-win11 Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Win-win11, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Win-win11.
User(s) consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Win-win11 or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
1. Win-win11 includes a combination of content created by Win-win11, its partners, affiliates, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") covers all software underlying Win-win11 and the Win-win11 Platform and material published on Win-win11, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings, Flash animation, coding(s) and the entire business strategy for 100% winning is owned by Win-win11, its accomplices, licensors as well as partners. Users may not alter, distribute, transmit, take an interest in the exchange or offer of, duplicate, make subsidiary works of, disperse, openly perform, freely show, or in any capacity misuse any of the materials or substance on Win-win11 either in entire or to some degree without express composed permit from Win-win11.
2. Furthermore, Win-win11 has copyrighted the win ratio from 90%+ user winnings offered in form of any consideration and thus no user is entitled to alter, distribute, transmit, take an interest in the exchange or offer of, duplicate, make subsidiary works of, disperse, openly perform, freely show, or in any capacity misuse any of the materials or substance on Win-win11 either in entire or to some degree without express composed permit from Win-win11. In case of violation of the same, the user/any person violating the same shall be liable to any legal actions/litigation within scope of this terms and conditions of under the purview of law governing the same.
3. Users may request permission to use any Win-win11 content by writing in to helpdesk.
4. Users are exclusively liable for all materials (regardless of whether freely posted or secretly transmitted) that they transfer, post, email, transmit, or in any case make accessible on Win-win11 ("Users' Content"). Every User speaks to and warrants that he/she claims all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no piece of the User's Content encroaches any outsider rights. Users further affirm and attempt to not show or utilization of the names, logos, marks, names, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any outsider on Win-win11. Users consent to repay and hold innocuous Win-win11, its chiefs, workers, associates and appoints against all costs, harms, misfortune and damage including towards prosecution expenses and direction charges, in regard of any outsider cases that might be started including for encroachment of Intellectual Property Rights emerging out of such presentation or utilization of the names, logos, marks, names, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Win-win11, by such User or through the User's payments or oversights.
5. Users hereby grant to Win-win11 and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide,
irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works
of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for
any of the following purposes:
1. displaying Users' Content on Win-win11 2. distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge. 3. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology. 4. All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Win-win11(s) belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to Win-win11.
1. Win-win11 may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties as it also provides discount coupons from its affiliated third party sites for purchase of different products. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Win-win11 does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Win-win11 and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. Win-win11's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Win-win11 of such third-party Internet site.
2. Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that Win-win11 will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
3. Win-win11 contains content that is created by Win-win11 as well as content provided by third parties. Win-win11 does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Win-win11 Services provided on Win-win11 including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Win-win11.
1. restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Win-win11 Services; 2. deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Win-win11 subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or 3. refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User. 4. Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Win-win11). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information. 5. A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Win-win11. 6. Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Win-win11 by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from Win-win11 as part of their "safe senders" list. Win-win11 shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder. 7. Any password issued by Win-win11 to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Win-win11 of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. 8. Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Win-win11 shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements. 9. Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Win-win11 Services and/or Win-win11 experience or assist in such activity. 10. Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Win-win11 or Win-win11’s Services. 11. Users agree that without Win-win11's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Win-win11's Services. 12. Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Win-win11 or the Win-win11’s Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Win-win11 Services by any other User or person. 13. Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Win-win11 Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Win-win11 Services. 14. Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Win-win11 Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Win-win11, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Win-win11 Services. 15. Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Win-win11 for any of the following: 16. To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication; 17. To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals; 18. To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content; 19. To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Win-win11, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment; 20. To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Win-win11 without the express written consent of Win-win11; 21. To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner; 22. To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material; 23. To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites; 24. To collect or store personal information about other Users; 25. To interfere with or disrupt Win-win11, servers, or networks; 26. To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Win-win11, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity; 27. To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Win-win11 or to manipulate User's presence on Win-win11(s); 28. To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; 29. To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum. 30. If a User chooses a username that, in Win-win11's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Win-win11 to public disparagement or scorn, Win-win11 reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Win-win11, deny such User access to Win-win11, or any combination of these options. 31. Unauthorized access to Win-win11 is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Win-win11 by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Win-win11 for use in accessing Win-win11. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing. 32. Use of Win-win11 is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Win-win11's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of Win-win11.Users may reach out to Win-win11 through helpdesk if the user has any concerns with regard to a match and/or contest within Forty Eight (48) hours of winner declaration for the concerned contest. 33. Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to participate on any of the contests, games (by whatever name called) on the Win-win11 Platform. The Users will have to disclose their real age at the time of getting access into the Win-win11 Platform. 34. Win-win11 may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Win-win11.
o In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information: § Full Name § Team Name(s) § E-mail address § Password § State of Residence § Gender § Date of birth o Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions. o In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for any match in the paid version of the Contest as described below. o Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information.
o As part of its services, Win-win11 may make available the contest(s) on the Win-win11 platform. o Currently, following contests are made available on Win-win11 platform: 1) A fantasy cricket game and 2) A fantasy football game; and 3) A fantasy kabaddi game 4) A fantasy basketball game and 5) A volleyball game and 6) A fantasy hockey game. Individual users wishing to participate in the such contest ("Participants") are invited to create their own fantasy teams ("Team/s") consisting of real life cricketers, footballers, basketball players, volleyball players, hockey players or kabaddi players (as applicable) involved in the real-life cricket/football/kabaddi/volleyball/hockey/basketball match (as applicable), series or tournament (each a "Sport Event") to which the fantasy game relates. Win-win11 offers its platform to Participants for fantasy game Contest(s) being created relating to each Sport Event, and Participants can participate in such Contest(s) with their Teams. o Depending upon the circumstances of each match, the participants can edit their teams till the official match start time as declared by the officials of the Sport Event or adjusted deadline, as specified below. § Win-win11 reserves the right to abandon a specific round or adjust the deadline of a round in certain specific, uncertain scenarios, which are beyond Win-win11’s reasonable control, including but not limited to the ones’ mentioned herein below: 1. Actual match start time is before the official deadline: § All sports other than Cricket- § Win-win11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline to a maximum of 10 minutes post actual match start time. In case the actual match start time is more than 10 minutes of official deadline, the contest will be abandoned. § Cricket - § Win-win11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline by a Maximum of 10 minutes or 3 overs bowled, whichever is less, before the official match start time. § In cases where official match time cannot be verified by Win-win11 through reliable and/or publicly available sources, Win-win11 reserves the right to adjust the deadline to such a time by which a maximum of 3 overs in the given match are bowled. 2. Actual match start time is after the official deadline: Win-win11 reserves the right to extend the deadline or abandon the contest/game based on the circumstances such as delayed toss, interruption on account of weather, non-appearance of teams, technical/equipment glitches causing delays etc. o Win-win11 shall endeavor to send communications through emails and/or SMS communication, about any such change as is contemplated in the aforementioned paragraphs to keep the User updated. o Teams are awarded points on the basis of the real life cricketers', footballers', ‘basketball players’, 'volleyball players', ‘hockey players’ or kabaddi players (as applicable) performances at the end of a designated match, match or tournament of the Contest(s). The Participant(s) whose Team(s) have achieved the highest aggregate score(s) in the Contest(s) shall be declared winners ("Winners"). In certain pre-specified Contests, there may be more than one Winner and distribution of prizes to such Winners will be in increasing order of their Team's aggregate score at the end of the designated match(s) of the Contests. o The Contest(s) across the Win-win11 Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by: § "Fantasy Rules" available at How To Play - Fantasy Cricket or How To Play Fantasy Football or How To Play - Fantasy Kabaddi or How To Play - Fantasy Volleyball or How to Play Fantasy Hockey or How to Play Fantasy Basketball § Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same. o Currently, there are paid versions of the Contest(s) made available on Win-win11 platform. Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for accessing Win-win11 services and pre-determined participant's contribution towards prize money pool. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined match shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize which is disbursed out of prize money pool, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page. o A Participant may create different Teams for participation in Contest(s) in relation to a Sport Event across the Win-win11 Services. However, unless Win-win11 specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest ("Multiple Entry Contest"), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In case of Multiple Entry Contest(s), a Participant may enter more than one Team in a single Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that Win-win11 may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account (for each format of the contest) or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Win-win11 in its sole discretion. o Participant shall pay a pre-designated amount for participating in the contest(s) being created on the Win-win11 platform. In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the match or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s). In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the match or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s). o In two member and/or three member only public and/or contests, where all participants have entered the contest with the exact same teams, including the captain and vice-captain in such event, contest prize money shall be equally divided amongst all participants and the amount shall be deposited in the Win-win11 winning account of all participants and the remaining amount shall be credited in the Cash Bonus account of such participants. o In Starting Lineup Feature : Purpose of indicating a player's inclusion in final starting lineup is only to provide information and assist a user in selecting his/her team on Win-win11. While indicating a Player's inclusion in starting lineup is given by Win-win11 on the basis of information/data received through feed providers, publicly available information. Users are advised to do a thorough research of their own from official sources and/or other available sources of information. Win-win11, shall not take any liability, if a player earlier indicated as 'Playing' does not play or start for any reason whatsoever. o Substitutes on the field will not be awarded points for any contribution they make. However, 'Concussion Substitutes' will be awarded points awarded four (4) points for making an appearance in a match and will be awarded points any contribution they make as per the Fantasy Points System (w.e.f Nov 25 2019).
o Currently two formats of contest(s) are made available on Win-win11 platform (1) Public Contest where Users can participate in a Contest with other Users without any restriction on participation and (2) private contests, where Users can invite specific Users into a Contest and restrict participation to such invited Users. A user can enter into a maximum of 500 contest (including both Public contests and Private contests) per match. Any participation in a contest more than 500 shall be automatically prohibited. All rules applicable to Contest(s) as set out herein shall be applicable to both formats of the Contest(s). Users by participating in a Contest(s) hereby authorize Win-win11 to appoint a third party/ Trustee/Escrow Agent to manage users funds on users behalf. o Public contest § In the Public contest format of the Contest(s), Win-win11 may make available the Contest(s) comprising of 2 - 100 Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants. § Win-win11 may create this format of the Contest(s) as a paid format and the Winner will be determinable at the end of the match as per rule of the contests. § The number of Participants required to make the Contest(s) operational will be pre-specified and once the number of Participants in such Contest(s) equals the pre-specified number required for that Contest(s), such Contest(s) shall be operational. In case the number of Participants is less than the pre-specified number at the time of commencement of the match, such Contest(s) will not be operational and the pre-designated amount paid by each Participant shall be returned to the account of such User without any charge or deduction. § In certain Contests across the Win-win11 Services, designated as "Confirmed contests", the Contest(s) shall become operational only when a minimum of two users join a Confirmed Contest. The pre-specified number of winners to be declared in such Contest(s), even if all available Participant slots (as pre-specified in relation to the Contest(s)) remain unfilled. It is clarified that notwithstanding the activation of such Contest(s), Participants can continue to join such Contest(s) till either (i) all available Participant slots of such Contest(s) are filled or (ii) the match to which the Contest (s) relates commences, whichever is earlier. In the event of shortfall in the number of participants joining the Confirmed Contest, Win-win11 shall continue with such contests and the short fall in the prize pool shall be borne by Win-win11. o Private contest § In the Private contest format of the Contest(s), Win-win11 enables Users to create a contest ("Private contest") and invite other users, whether existing Users or otherwise, ("Invited User") to create Teams and participate in the Contest(s). Users may create a Private contest to consist of a pre-specified number of Participants, that is, consisting of either 2 -100 Participants. The User creating the Private contest shall pay the pre-designated amount for such Private contest and thereby join that Private contest and shall supply a name for the Private contest and be provided with a unique identification code ("contest Code") (which will be issued to the account of such User). The User agrees and understands that once the Private contest is created no change shall be permitted in the terms or constitution of the Private contest, except for a change in the name of the contest. The User creating the Private contest shall provide Win-win11 with the email address or Facebook account username of Invited Users to enable Win-win11 to send a message or mail inviting such Invited User to register with Win-win11 (if necessary) and participate in the Private contest in relation to which the invite has been issued. § In order to participate in the Private contest, an Invited User shall input the contest Code associated with the Private contest and pay the pre-designated amount for the Private contest. Once the number of Participants in a Private contest equals the number of pre-specified Participants for that Private contest, the Private contest shall be rendered operative and no other Invited Users or Users shall be permitted to participate in the Private contest. In the event that any Private contest does not contain the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest within 1 hour prior to the commencement of the match/Contest, the Platform will initiate an automatic refund of the amount deposited. Such refund shall be processed after the expiry of the deadline for filling of participants for such Private Contest. § It is clarified that the participation of Invited Users in any Private contest is subject to the pre-specified number of Participants for that Private contest, and Win-win11 shall not be liable to any person for the inability of any Invited User to participate in any Private contest due to any cause whatsoever, including without limitation due to a hardware or technical malfunction or lack of eligibility of such Invited User to participate in the Contest(s).
o Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill. o The Contest (s) described above (across the Win-win11 Services) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket and/or football and/or basketball and/or hockey and/or volleyball and/or kabaddi statistics, knowledge of players' relative form, players' performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the cricket fantasy game), attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and adroitness in playing the Contest(s). The Contest(s) also requires Participants to field well-balanced sides with limited resources and make substitutions at appropriate times to gain the maximum points. o By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
o The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years. o The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India. o Win-win11 may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter. o Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address. o Win-win11 may on receipt of information bar a person from participation and/or withdrawing winning amounts if such person is found to be one with insider knowledge of participating teams in any given contests/match, organizing boards, leagues etc. o Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Win-win11 as well as registered prior to each match in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and win prizes.
13. Payment Terms o In respect of any transactions entered into on the Win-win11 platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms: § The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the Win-win11 Services charged by Win-win11 and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool. § Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning bank Accounts. The said accounts are operated by a third party appointed by Win-win11 in accordance with Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions. From these bank accounts, the payouts can be made to (a) Users (towards their withdrawals), (b) Win-win11 (towards its Platform Fees) and to (c) Government (towards TDS on Winnings Amount). Win-win11 receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent. § The Win-win11 reserves the right to charge a Platform Fee, which would be specified and notified by Win-win11 on the Contest page, being created on Win-win11 platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Platform Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Win-win11 shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User. § The User may participate in a Contest wherein the User has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Contest, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Contest after the completion of the Contest as per the terms and conditions of such Contest. It is clarified that Win-win11 has no right or interest in this Prize Money Pool, and only acts as an intermediary engaged in collecting and distributing the Prize Money Pool in accordance with the Contest terms and conditions. The amount to be paid-in by the User towards the Prize Money Pool would also be debited from the User’s account balance maintained with the Trustee. § Any user availing Win-win11 services are provided with two categories of accounts for the processing and reconciliation of payments: (i) 'Unutilized' Account, (ii) Winnings Account. It is clarified that in no instance the transfer of any amounts in the User's accounts to any other category of account held by the user or any third party account, including a bank account held by a third party: § User's winnings in any Contest will reflect as credits to the User's Winnings Account. § User’s remitting the amount the designated payment gateway shall be credited to User’s Unutlized Account’. Each time a User participates in any contest on Win-win11 platform, the pre-designated amount shall be debited in the User’s account. In debiting amounts from the User’s accounts towards the pre-designated amount of such user shall be debited from the User’s Unutilized Account and thereafter, any remaining amount of participation fee shall be debited from the User’s Winning Account. In case there is any amount remaining to be paid by the User in relation to such User’s participation in any match(s) or Contest(s), the User will be taken to the designated payment gateway to give effect to such payment. In case any amount added by the User through such payment gateway exceeds the remaining amount of the pre-designated amount, the amount in excess shall be transferred to the User’s ‘Unutilized’ Account and will be available for use in participation in any match(s) or Contest(s) or for withdrawal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Debits from the ‘Unutilized’ Account for the purpose of enabling a user’s participation in a Contest shall be made in order of the date of credit of amounts in the ‘Unutilized’ Account, and accordingly amounts credited into ‘Unutilized’ Account earlier in time shall be debited first. A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's 'Unutilized' Account for any reason whatsoever by contacting Win-win11 Customer Support. All amounts credited into a User's 'Unutilized' Account must be utilised within 335 days of credit. In case any unutilised amount lies in the 'Unutilized' Account after the completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount, Win-win11 reserves the right to forfeit such unutilised amount, without liability or obligation to pay any compensation to the User. Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's credit in the Winnings Account may be made by way of a request to Win-win11 but shall occur automatically upon completion of 335 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case, Win-win11 shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Win-win11 within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Winnings Account. Win-win11 shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Winnings Account to the User's bank account on record with Win-win11. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide valid photo identification and address proof documents for proof of identity and address in order for Win-win11 to process the withdrawal request. The name mentioned on the User's photo identification document should correspond with the name provided by the User at the time of registration on Win-win11, as well as the name and address existing in the records of the User's bank account as provided to Win-win11. In the event that no bank account has been registered by the User against such User's account with Win-win11, or the User has not verified his/her User account with Win-win11, to Win-win11's satisfaction and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Win-win11 shall provide such User with a notification to the User's email address as on record with Win-win11 at least 30 days prior to the Auto Transfer Date, and in case the User fails to register a bank account with his/her User Account and/or to verify his/her User Account by the Auto Transfer Date, Win-win11 shall be entitled to forfeit any amounts subject to transfer on the Auto Transfer Date. Failure to provide Win-win11 with a valid bank account or valid identification documents (to Win-win11's satisfaction) may result in the forfeiture of any amounts subject to transfer in accordance with this clause. Further, in order to conduct promotional activities, Win-win11 may gratuitously issue Cash Bonus to the User for the purpose of participation in any Contest(s) and no User shall be permitted to transfer or request the transfer of any amount in to the Cash Bonus. The usage of any Cash Bonus issued shall be subject to the limitations and restrictions, including without limitation, restrictions as to time within which such Cash Bonus must be used, as applied by Win-win11 and notified to the User at the time of issue of such amount. The issue of any Cash Bonus to the user is subject to the sole discretion of Win-win11 and cannot be demanded by any User as a matter of right. The issue of any Cash Bonus by Deam11 on any day shall not entitle the user to demand the issuance of such Cash Bonus at any subsequent period in time nor create an expectation of recurring issue of such Cash Bonus by Win-win11 to such User. The Cash Bonus granted to the user may be used by such User for the purpose of setting off against the contribution to prize pool in any Contest, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Cash Bonus shall not be withdraw-able or transferrable to any other account of the User, including the bank account of such User, or of any other User or person, other that as part of the winnings of a User in any Contest(s). In case the User terminates his/her account with Win-win11 or such account if terminated by Win-win11, all Cash Bonus granted to the user shall return to Win-win11 and the User shall not have any right or interest on such points. All Cash Bonus credited in the User account shall be valid for a period of 14 days from the date of credit. The Cash Bonus shall lapse at the end of 14 days and the Cash Bonus amount shall not reflect in the User account Users agree that once they confirm a transaction on Win-win11, they shall be bound by and make payment for that transaction. The User acknowledges that subject to time taken for bank reconciliations and such other external dependencies that Win-win11 has on third parties, any transactions on Win-win11 Platform may take up to 24 hours to be processed. Any amount paid or transferred into the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Similarly, the utilization of the Cash Bonus or money debited from 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account may take up to 24 hours to reflect in the User's 'Unutilized' Account or Winnings Account balance. Users agree not to raise any complaint or claim against Win-win11 in respect of any delay, including any lost opportunity to join any Contest or match due to delay in crediting of transaction amount into any of the User's accounts A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. Win-win11 may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail. A transaction, once confirmed, is final and no cancellation is permissible. Win-win11 may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
Win-win11 reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw the Program and/or change these terms and conditions without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions, as applicable to the Win-win11's fantasy games and services, will apply to and govern the Program. Win-win11 does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants (Inviter/Invitee) of the Program. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the aggregate liability of Win-win11 to a participating Inviter/Invitee in relation to the Program for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed Rs.100.